As it has been years since I took spanish class, I may have spelled that wrong. What the f is up with this suddenly slanted writing? Perhaps I just should have had a v-8 today. Still no internet at home so I am sending this via mom's computer. Just thought I would update a little as I have been MIA for quite sometime.
1. Love life is great.
2. Just sent off last two kittens to new home. There was five kittens in all in my house as of recently thanks to a young cat we have. Now I have Brownie cat, Cookie kitten (brownie's daughter), and Jezebel. Koho my dog is getting on in years and recently had a stroke or something because his left eye is droopy. Other than that he is doing well as always. Also harboring three mice who needed political asylum from the empty house they were found at. Will be setting them free in new field sometime soon.
3. Got my disability, so now I can kind of pay my bills. kind of.
4. Working on some serious detoxification to see if I can clear several problems at once: endometriosis, IBS, rhuemetoid arthritis, interstitial cystitis, Wilson's syndrome, allergies, asthma, weight gain due to bc ring, insomnia, muscle pain, and lesions on my brain. All of these things are interestingly related, and therefore there is help to be found with a very good detoxification and then herbal supplements for remaining problems. I sincerely hope that by this time next year I will feel much better all around. I have already lost ten pounds and feel slightly better.
5. Busy learning as much as possible. That means lots and lots of reading.
6. Writing here and there for books and poetry.
7. This last summer I pushed real hard and as a result: I made my first ever herb and vegetable garden; babysat a little bit; painted a storage shed in my back yard, did physical therapy for four months; filled out mountains of paperwork; went and got molds and xrays done so that I may get braces, went camping, etc... My herb garden wasn't the snazziest but I learned ( I learned how much F-ing work goes into it!). My shed looks rather nice if I may say, learned that the proper tools make all the difference in the world about how hard something is and the end result. Was really scared of physical therapy due to horrible experience with HealthSouth, but it was actually good and I accomplished more than I had hoped. Learned to walk again with my feet facing foward instead of to sides. I also got a tens unit which helps with localized pain episodes. Should get braces on soon. Camping was not long enough, but still good. I studied so much on herbs and edible wild life that I was able to identify several medicinal herbs that grow naturally in my yard and that was pretty cool.
8. Lest I forget, last year I also got to help my cat give birth and then a month or so later, I helped the neighbor's dog have her litter of 7 puppies. She had most of them breech so I helped her pass them, get them cleaned off, and pinched the umbilical cords as this was her first litter and a couple of them she chewed a little too close. I know it sounds kind of gross to be dealing with all the blood, amniotic fluid, birthsacs, and placentas but it was actually quite beautiful and fullfilling. It is satisfying in an indescribable way to help bring new life into this world and care for both the babies and the mommas.
9. So, all in all, very happy times!
Hope all of you are doing well too!